Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Here is what I have already done:
- downloaded the boost repo and trying to run the MPI library tests.
- updated my develop repository with the latest code.
- installed the correct version of LAM/MPI and other dependencies
- followed the boost MPI document at http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_56_0/doc/html/mpi/getting_started.html
- Am using the following build command:
'/boost/libs/mpi/test$ ../../../b2 --user-config=../../../user-config.jam -a -q -tx toolset=gcc variant=debug,release link=shared threading=multi > output.txt
Hope this information helps. Thanks.