Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-11 12:03:24

For the second time I finished running regression tests after updating
toolsets names, started with following command:

python.exe regression.py "--runner=Bronek Kozicki" --monitored
--toolsets=mingw-3_3_1,mingw-3_4_2,como-4_3_3-vc7_1,vc-7_1

... but apparently no results were sent? Results directory contains bin
subdirectory and bjam.log file, 16MB large, ending with

...failed updating 358 targets...
...skipped 811 targets...
...updated 28768 targets...

but xml file did not get created. I did not changed anything in my tests
setup besides updating toolsets names. I have process_jam_log.exe and
compiler_status.exe in the same directory as regression.py . Any ideas?
Tests were run in background job, thus I cannot see how python.exe
finished its job. Now I will start it interactively, running vc7_1
toolset alone.

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com