Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-13 04:04:56

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> Markus Schöpflin writes:
>
>>Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>>
>>>It's run continuously 24/7; one cycle currently takes ~2 hours.
>>>Ideally, we need to have some kind of progress indication on the
>>>pages; it's on our TODO list.
>>
>>I could have sworn it takes more like five or six hours before the
>>results show up.
>>
>>For example:
>>
>>Right now its Wed Oct 13 07:48:42 UTC 2004 but the web page still
>>shows a report time of "Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:00:27 +0000".
>
> Hmm, it says "Report Time: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 06:00:21 +0000" for
> me. May be something's up with your browser's cache?

I hope not. :-) But seriously, I don't think there is any caching problem
involved because I never before noticed something like this before. (Which
of course doesn't mean a thing.)

Well, I don't think the issue is worth any further investigations as long
as you are confident that the server is doing what it should.

Thanks for your time,
Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com