Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-26 11:22:38

Thanks for looking into this. I'm hopeful we might get some real results.

I noticed the compiler warnings every time serializaton is invoked by the
tests. I would be curious to know what we have to do to correct/suppress
these. With other compilers I had to carefully adjust code which passes
references in order to avoid some non-obvious C++ pitfalls in this area. So
it wouldn't suprise me that we need one more tiny tweak for this compiler.
Of course, I can't do that from here.

Thanks again,

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com