Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-02 06:16:13

NO
I don't care what's in the tarballs
I _do_ care that we seem to have SERIOUS problems in the CVS
we have a build and test systems that won't work properly (it's been
suggested that we do clean builds to accurately test?)
for some odd reason, your website is showing only 1 set of results right now
if it were up to me, I wouldn't let the release happen until these are
resolved.

sheesh...do we REALLY need to update regression.py? you checked it in only
a little while ago
revision 1.32.2.5
date: 2004/11/02 08:49:21; author: agurtovoy; state: Exp; lines: +4 -4
fix build_monitor link