Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-02 17:51:28

Victor A. Wagner Jr. writes:

> > > look at the results from the link above
> > > why the errors across the board for "utility"
> >
> >Did you miss my reply on this --
> >http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/112649/?
>
> no, but apparently you stopped processing results from CVS about then
> because the last time I looked it still was showing 2 fail and 1 broken

We'll look into having reporting tools to update both the branch and the
tarball results, but those are not going away completely any time soon
anyway, since we don't have enough computing resouces to do *testing* on
both sources. But trust me, these are fixed -- the test is simply not there
anymore (as I said earlier, it was moved to libs/iterator/test).

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com