Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-15 11:33:40

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the late reply.

Robert Ramey writes:
> As I write this is 9:30 PM PST 9 Nov '04. The test results at
> http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/serializatio
> n.html show the last tests being run 06 Nov '04 .

Note that these are tarball results.

> So it seems that testing for 1.32.0 isn't being done.

Well, it doesn't make much sense to run the tests on the tarballs
continuously, since they don't change. We should've still run the
branch tests, and some of us do (or did -- http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/RC_1_32_0/developer/summary.html),
that's true. But the branch was basically frozen, so hopefully
that's not a big loss.

> I also don't hear anything about release of 1.32

The release was pending some amount of work on the MPL
documentation, and I was basically offline trying to resolve
that. It's done now.

> What the current status of release 1.32 ?

I just posted the final draft tarballs, please see my post to the
main list -- http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/113348.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering