Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-02 12:09:38

At Thursday 2004-12-02 04:47, you wrote:
>Victor A. Wagner Jr. writes:
> > Although the results appear to be updating correctly, it's NOT picking up
> > my results.
> > my tests run every 3 hours and it's WELL after 0700 on Tuesday Dec 2.
>
>Victor,
>
>Your test results' archive at
>ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/
>was last modified Dec 1, 3:02 AM U.S. Central Time. Can it be that your
>upload
>procedure doesn't work for some reason?

not to put too fine a point on it, how would I know? you wrote it.
I haven't changed anything on my end
it's in the middle of doing something right now, I'll try to post logs when
it finishes.
btw, I notice nobody else's has been updated since 6 hours after my run started
Can it be that your server has gone bye-bye?