Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-02 21:21:45

Robert Ramey writes:
> "Aleksey Gurtovoy" <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > Robert Ramey writes:
> > > I use the compiler status program to build a local html file with my
> > > test results.
> > >
> > > It currently builds one line per test and one line per compiler and
> > > seems to work just fine.
> > >
> > > Is there any possibility it might be altered so that it include a column
> > > for each compiler/build variant? This would be very useful to me.
> >
> > Robert,
> >
> > I'm afraid compiler_status is a legacy tool that we are not interested in
> > maintaining of. Unless there is a reason why you cannot use/install Python
> > or xsltproc, I'd strongly recommend to switch over to the XSL-based
> > reporting tools.
> >

> would that give me what I want?

Unless we broke something recently, they handle build variants automatically,
that is, the variants are all folded into a single correspondingly colored
compiler/test result cell, by clicking on which you can get the details of all
the failures (if any).

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering