Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-03 18:34:43

> That's because the Boost-wide tests are run in a single configuration.

I guess that's the source of my question. My desire is to run multiple
configurations and make a table which shows them all. I realize this may
not be what is needed for most people, but for me, testing one library with
all its combinations and gathering all the results in one table is very
useful.

My inclination is to attempt to enhance compiler_status.cpp to do this.
I've looked it over and believe that this should be possible with a
reasonable effort.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com