Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-10 00:39:21

Stephen Carson wrote:
> I'm going to try "-warnings", looks like that will work for both PC & Mac.
> Though the PC seems to have a few warning options that are not on
> the Mac, the ones that both do support use the same keywords. I'm not
> sure what to do about the ones that are on the PC but not on the Mac in
> the .jam script, (should i just remove the lines that contain them for
> now?).

Either comment them out, so that we can tell which ones they are. Or wrap them
with:

if $(NT)
{
}

> Alright, no more warning problems, now it is:
> Error : Unknown option 'runtime'

> It is not obvious to me how to proceed. The complete dump of "mwcc --
> help" from the Mac is attached.

Thanks...

It looks like there is only one MSL runtime, and hence no options to select
it. So those options should be wrapped with "if $(NT)"

I also see that "-shared" option is not present. This is what is used on
Windows to indicate one is building a DLL. But I don't see any equivalent, so
you'll have to figure this one out. There must be something in the CW docs on
how to create shared libraries (or frameworks).

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com