Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-25 12:09:17

http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/summary.html

http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/assign.html
> Most of that yellow showed up recently (about the time some changes were
> made in test framework
>
> how many errors do you want to see?

Well, that's better. Now you at least pointing to the actual error. When you
say 'everything' I looked on Boost.Test unit tests and didn't find any
errors. I also check couple other libs I know use Boost.Test. I couldn't
look onto all of them. As for this error, it's in included version if Unit
test framework. There is typo in unit_test_suite.ipp. I will fix it later
today

Gennadiy

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com