Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-27 12:13:12

Rene Rivera wrote:

> Stephen perhaps you can investigate what's needed to get things to link.
> For example by trying to get one of the command line link steps to work
> manually. A good one would be the one for Boost.Config test:

I found that the missing functions were Carbon lib functions available
in MSL_All_Carbon.lib.
So I tried the link with the addition of that library and got the same
errors.
I sent all this to our tech. support contact at MetroWerks and his reply
is below.

I guess the answer to his first question ("from OS X or Darwin") is
Darwin, right?

He also seems to be saying that mixing BSD headers and MW libs could be
part of the problem.

I confess that we're quickly running up against the limits of my
knowledge. I have requested more help from MetroWerks. We'll see if they
offer anything.

    -Stephen