Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-01 14:02:22

I've tried to repeat in on my machine by using -n flag on the bjam
invocation as I don't have any of the compilers which are manifesting the
problem. This test passed on all the toolsets I tried - cw, vc80 and iw

Its a bjam issue that is honestly beyond me. Sometime ago I propose a
change to boost-build.jam to address a similar symptom but the concensus was
I should address it my making changes in the serialization Jamfiles - which
I did.

CAN SOMEONE KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT BJAM (V1) PLEASE HELP WITH THIS?

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com