Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-02 22:47:57

Robert Ramey wrote:

> Sorry - false alarm - it seems to be working now. I'm not sure what I did.

:-)

>>As an aside, I'm puzzled by the following in the serialization.jam
>>file
>>
>># we use a single requirement rule to guarantee a speicfic order
>># for evaluation of all the different requirements
>>rule serialization::requirements ( toolset variant : subvariant-path
>>properties * )
>>
>>Its a surprise to me that requirements need to be in some specific
>>order.

It's usually not a problem.. But when one combines templates and
requirement rules it can get a bit confusing as to what happens when.
It's also more problematic when those rules try to muddle with the same
properties. So instead of taking chances I made sure of the order.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com