Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-08 21:49:59

Stephen W. Carson writes:
> The results that are up there are, I'm pretty sure, from an
> experimental run I did Friday night that incorporated a tip from
> CodeWarrior tech support. I added the following to the first two
> instances of mwld lines in the .jam file:
> -framework carbon
>
> In a small test this had cleared up linking issues so I tried putting
> it in for the whole run. I was hoping lots of green would show up, but
> instead a lot of red changed to yellow... I don't know if this is from
> what I did or from a change in the reporting.

"Red to yellow" change was triggered by renaming "cw-9_3" toolset to
"cw-9_3-darwin": red signifies a regression against the
last-known-good release, yellow -- a new failure; since CodeWarrior on
Darwin wasn't tested with 1.32.0, your failures are "new".

As for the greenness, I think we can expect things to look much better
in the next run (thanks, Rene!).

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering