Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-17 23:04:09

Stephen Carson wrote:
> Looks clean to me. I've attached the results. Are the warnings about
> missing Jamrules and Jamfiles anything to worry about?

Nothing to worry about, equivalent result with or without them. They are
a result of not updating that Jamfile when directories got moved around.

> I verified the md5 on cw-tools.jam and it matches what you sent.

Well it's very mysterious now :-( How can this not work on the actual
tests then? ...

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps it's not really rebuilding
when it runs the regressions and we are seeing old results. Make sure
that where you put the results, where it has the bin/boost/.. files, it
empty. And try running a small test by:

1. cd [boost-root]/libs/config/test
2. bjam -sTOOLS=cw test

I'm basically out of ideas at this point.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com