Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-24 09:49:08

Rene Rivera wrote:

> Bart wrote:
>
>> When the various testers run the tests, are they always run from the
>> $BOOST_ROOT/status directory?
>

> Yes. It's the only way to run all the tests as that directory contains
> the main Jamfile that includes all the other tests.

OK, I'm lost. I've never run from the status directory and I don't see
any Jamfile in the status directory.

Here are the main elements of the directory I run from:
./regression.py
./boost/
./boost/status [and many other files/folders in the boost directory]
./results/

When I do a full (non-incremental) run than the /boost and /results
directories are emptied and, after the tarball is downloaded and
expanded, there is, among other things:
./boost/Jamfile

I run in the directory with "regression.py" in it by doing a command
line like:
python regression.py --runner=Dirxion

If I'm not doing it right, please tell me!

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com