Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-04 19:31:41

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:20:29 -0700, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote

> it seems that it's personal, last week just as I was leaving, and
> now just as I fixed (I think) some illegal dereferencing of some
> std::string iterators in the date_time code. My test run for that
> should have started at 0700 +0000 this morning.

Have you applied patches to CVS? If not, please send me your changes and I'll
work on getting them checked in. Also, we are aware there are a number of
date-time build issues right now -- we added a whole series of new tests and
code for local time and new i/o. We hope to get those cleaned up shortly...

Jeff

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com