Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-08 15:24:35

I'm not sure this is relevant. But, in the serialization test suite there
are case where some tests are not run with some compilers. For example, the
dll versions of the tests don't run with compilers that don't build the
DLLS. These appear as white space on the test matrix - which seems fine to
me.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com