Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 18:05:31

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I posted the following message on Feb 18, Rene answered that it hadn't yet
> been determined which versions of the runtime library supported locales. Is this
> still true?

Well we should be able to do some research about it now :-)

> Jonathan
>
> Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>A number of tests for the iostreams, filesystem, format and possibly
>>other libraries are failing on Codewarrior/Darwin with linker error
>>messages that make it look like no locale support is available:
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/6fnbc
>>http://tinyurl.com/5ft3f
>>http://tinyurl.com/58jcn
>>http://tinyurl.com/4zq4f

Strange thing is I only immediately see link errors. At least on windows
we get compile errors. So I'm doubtful it's not supported. But that
instead we have some additional configuration we need to do :-\

I'll look later tonight on my machine at some of the individual tests to
see what I can find out.

PS. Thanks for the reminder ;-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything