Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-10 11:28:15

Stephen W. Carson wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> So clearly there's still some discrepancy between the toolset in CVS
>> and the toolset Stephen is using.
>
> Well, this is frustrating.

Indeed!

> Are you saying that I've got an outdated
> version of cw-tools.jam somewhere?

Yes. And I think I know where.. I just did:

wget
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost/snapshot/boost-CVS-HEAD.tar.bz2
tar yxvf boost-CVS-HEAD.tar.bz2

And got a directory of:

boost-CVS-HEAD-05-02-21-2037/...

So that's saying that the last time the Meta-Comm tarball got updated
was on February 21st, three weeks ago!!!

So the outdated toolset is coming from the sources.

Given that could you try getting the sources from the anon CVS instead?
Just add "--user=anonymous" to the regression.py invocation. Even if the
anon CVS is a few hours behind, it's better than a few weeks behind ;-)

PS. Another example of something that would be easier to diagnose/fix
with BuildBot :-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com