Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-11 15:56:23

Rene Rivera wrote:

> Stephen W. Carson wrote:

>> Speaking of that, I think the results are actually worth looking at
>> today.

> Well not the ones on the Meta-Comm results pages. Those still show
> Wednesday's results which are from the old tar file. If you posted
> results after that they haven't shown up.
>
> ...And I just checked you did post results for today :-) The next XSLT
> cycle should show them.

..And maybe not :-( The web summary shows the test time of:

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:54:04 +0000

And the results you posted have a time of:

Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:40:17 +0000.

And the time on the upload is:

3/11/2005 3:43:00 AM (I'm guessing that's GMT also).

Which is before the last XSLT update of:

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:02:22 +0000

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com