Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-19 11:28:02

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Carl Daniel writes:
>> Most recently, the bootstrap build of process_jam_log.exe is
>> failing, so regression.py bails out before any tests are run at all.
>
> Note that 'regression.py' allows you both to use pre-built
> bjam/process_jam_log executables or build them using toolset(s)
> different from the one you are testing with.

I know, I'm just being stubborn - it's supposed to be able to bootstrap the
process starting with nothing but Python, so that's how I'm running it.

>> I'll try another run today.
>
> Judging from Victor's results, seems like things got better since the
> morning.

Yes, things improved - I guess someone checked in a fix somewhere :)

Now the only problem I'm having is build_monitor simply terminating part way
through the regression run. Is anyone else running it on Server 2K3?

I guess I need to get to work on build_monitor V2! Today I have a hardwood
floor to install - but there's always tomorrow.

-cd

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com