Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-06 04:10:21

Douglas Gregor wrote:
> The subgraph and relaxed_heap_test graph library tests for GCC 3.2.3,
> 3.3.5, and 3.4.3 seem to have stale compilation results. Also, a bunch
> of the intel-8.1-linux tests are also stale (it might be best just to
> blow away all of the intel-8.1-linux results for the graph lib).

I'll remove the stale results once I manage to get a result set
published. I haven't been able to do so because I had to restart the
test runs several times (for several reasons unrelated to Boost) and
every time there were changes which caused recompilation of everything.

Thanks for your feedback, Doug.

Regards,

PS: I already was able to delete the stale results for 3.3.5 and 3.4.3

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com