Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-12 02:54:04

I have been observing the following error when running the boost regression
tests with the regression.py python script.

# Updating regression.py from
/vol1/boost/boost/tools/regression/xsl_reports/runner/regression.py...
# Checking modification dates...
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/vol1/boost/regression.py", line 837, in ?
     commands[ command ]( **accept_args( args ) )
   File "/vol1/boost/regression.py", line 670, in regression
     update_itself()
   File "/vol1/boost/regression.py", line 584, in update_itself
     if os.stat( sys.argv[0] ).st_mtime > os.stat( source ).st_mtime:
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'regression.py'

After a little searching in the python script, I blame this error on the
function cvs_update() which changes the current directory from the
regression root directory to the boost subdirectory. This change is still
in effect when update_itself() is called.

However I'm unsure on what is the best way to fix this. Perhaps anyone with
a better understanding of the inner workings of the script could take a look.

TIA, Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com