Boost Testing :
From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-13 04:06:52
I've just committed some changes to process_jam_logs and compiler_status.
They were primarily needed to address Boost.Build V2 -- both tools now take
--v2 option and modify the behaviour appropriately. That in turn, required
to refactor some code duplication, as otherwise I'd have to apply the same
changes in several places.
Incidentally, I've fixed the problem with functional/hash reporting -- the
process_jam_log could not handle the situation where the 'libs/functional'
directory has both tests, and subdirectory for the 'hash' library.
To verify my changes, I've run unmodified process_jam_log/compiler_status
and then modified versions on results of full test run an compared result.
The only difference was in reporting of functional/functional_test.cpp.
Without my changes the library name was reported as
"functional/functional_test.cpp", and with changes -- "functional".
Finally, I've moved functional/hash out of status/Jamfile.
The patch and log message are attached. If there any unexpected issues, just
let me know.