Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-13 11:05:31

On 4/13/05, Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Right at the moment I'm tracking down the remaining differences between V1
> and V2 test results on Linux. Once that done -- hopefully in a day or two
> -- it would be really great if you could run tests with V2 to verify that
> my system is not the only one where V2 works OK.

I'd be happy to run tests w/BBv2 also, especially if the
results-collection will work properly with parallel builds (e.g. -jX).
 Currently it takes >12 hours to do a single regression testing run on
a 24-way SPARC machine I have access to. If parallel builds worked, I
could get these done in a considerably shorter time.

I suspect this hasn't been tackled yet though.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com