Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Slater (mslater_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-13 22:44:59

Hi Aleksey,

Strange, my log file doesn't contain anything to do with updating
regression.py (I've stashed the current log so let us know if you need
it). The timestamp of my current regression.py is from 12 April so I
assume it has been happening.....just checked the latest cvs-head
version and I seem to be all up to date. Let us know if there is
anything else I need to do.

cheers

Martin

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com