Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-16 14:10:31

At Saturday 2005-04-16 11:54, you wrote:
>VC8 Beta 2 hasn't been officially announced yet, but the bits are in fact on
>MSDN subscriber downloads. I'll be switching my (LaruCorp) testing to the
>official Beta 2 release as soon as I get it installed (likely tomorrow as
>it's a ~4Gb download).
>
>-cd

You may want to hold off until I get my setup fixed, that's what triggered
all the red stuff
I'll keep you informed (though my daughter wants to go out and "do
something"... wife is sleeping today, worked last night and will again tonight)
chasing problems can be somewhat of a pain

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com