Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-28 20:26:18

Caleb Epstein wrote:
> On 4/26/05, Caleb Epstein <caleb.epstein_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>>Here's are patches which fix the memory corruption problems of
>>test_mutex and test_read_write_mutex on SunPRO.
>

> Any progres on getting these patches applied? My daily test run is
> still being held up by these two broken tests. They do not exit, at
> least not in anything resembling a reasonable amount of time (hours).

I downloaded CygWin, but haven't gotten it working yet (mostly due to
not knowing enough about it, I expect).

I also tried the Gnu patch.exe that you suggested, and only get the
following:

<quote>
patching file util.inl
Assertion failed: hunk, file ../patch-2.5.9-src/patch.c, line 350

way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
</quote>

Any ideas why? In case it's a problem with the command line I'm
entering, what should it be?

Mike

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com