Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-03 09:43:01

Stephen Carson wrote:

> I've upgraded both my CodeWarrior compiler and my gcc compiler.
> Here is the new info:
>
> Environment
> MacOS X 10.3.9 on PowerBook G4 1Ghz
>
> Compilers
> gcc (GCC) 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1671)
>
> MetroWerks CodeWarrior 9.4 (mwcc Version 3.2.5 build 428)

OK, the build last night was not disastrous. I forgot to update my label
so that the reports incorrectly have "cw-9_3-darwin". I fixed that for
my next run.

My gcc Wave results are now in line with OSL's, that is they are now
failing like his. But, despite us now being on the same version of gcc,
Dirxion and OSL results are not the same. The bind library went to green
like OSL's. But the optional and spirit libraries remained green with
the gcc upgrade, while OSL is yellow on those libraries.

Doug, we're now on the same exact compiler so I'm not sure what would be
different between our setups except that I'm on 10.3.9 and you are on
10.3.8. I really don't know what in the OS update would have to do with
this. Do we have some other difference?

filesystem's operations_test is still broken for cw:

Platform is POSIX
minimal.hpp(122): exception "std::exception: boost::filesystem::current_path: "": No error detected" caught in function: 'main(int, char **)'

**** Testing aborted.
**** 1 error detected

EXIT STATUS: 201

--