Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-03 14:47:33

Doug Gregor wrote:

> Yep... I'm running a dual-processor G5. The spirit test that's failing
> for me but not you is "owi_mt_tests", and I'm guessing that "mt" is
> "multi-threaded". Sounds like an actual bug in Spirit or Thread.

Yes, -mt means multi-threaded.

The assertion in mutex.cpp might indicate a problem with Boost.Thread.

The test used to run fine for a long time, even on multiprocessor
systems. The test code itself didn't change for a long time except for a
tiny adjustment which doesn't affect how the test works.

Could this problem be caused by the recent changes to shared_ptr?
shared_ptr is used a lot by the data structure the test is about.

Regards,

PS: Thanks to Victor for pointing this thread out to me.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com