Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-04 02:17:26

all of the following files have \r\r\n in them

boost\boost\iostreams\detail\optional.hpp
boost\boost\iostreams\detail\vc6\operations.hpp
boost\boost\iostreams\filter\one_step_filter.hpp
boost\boost\iostreams\filter\stdio_filter.hpp
boost\boost\iostreams\operations.hpp
boost\boost\iostreams\reverse.hpp
boost\boost\numeric\conversion\converter_policies.hpp
boost\libs\iostreams\example\test.cpp
boost\libs\numeric\conversion\test\converter_test.cpp

in 4 hours I need to go catch a plane for an interview. I'll be back
Monday 2200.
Have fun. Hopefully the tests will run completely unattended.

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com