Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-09 12:27:56

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

> several of the current test results seem to reflect an outdated state. The
> reported errors were fixed a couple of days ago (and are gone on other
> platforms). These problems are visible for the platforms as follows:
>
> CalebEpstein - wave - testwave / gcc-3_4_3-sunos
> (http://tinyurl.com/8sgws)
> Dirxion - wave - testwave / gcc-3_3-darwin (http://tinyurl.com/cqv47)
> OSL - wave - testwave / gcc-3_3-darwin (http://tinyurl.com/bvl2f)
> All platforms tested by Martin (Wille)
>
> Could you please clean out the current state and force a full CVS update?

    Fresh results are up for Dirxion. Though I don't think any Wave
problems went away :-(.

    Note that I run a full build at least every weekend, usually
Saturday night though this particular weekend it was delayed due to some
downloading issue that crops up occasionally.

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com