Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-09 13:32:49

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Robert Ramey wrote:
>
>> Note that the serialization library fails to build on the three platforms
>> wher attempts are bing made.
>>
>> Unfortunately, the build fail gives no error message (in one case
>> there's a
>> harmless? warning. Can something be done so that error messages are
>> displayed in the output? This situation has persisted for months.
>
> The log processing and display has some limitations :-(
>
> Anyway I'm attaching the full log of trying to build the library with
> cw-8.3. Hope it helps.

I've done enough changes to make the static lib compile on CodeWarrior.

Robert you need to look over the changes I did because they seem rather
obvious to me. And they seem as changes you would want to do for all
platforms. But then again, I'm not totally familiar with your code.

All the changes are in root/boost/archive/impl.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com