Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Paul Baxter (pauljbaxter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-09 19:13:15

John

> What's the difference between the pjb intel-win32 test results and those
> from sslapeta? The latter are passing all the regex tests, the former are
> not.
>
> They all pass for me locally with the Intel-8.1 compiler as well....

I'm in release mode. I get the following at link:

regex_debug.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member
will be inaccessible
icu.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be
inaccessible
 Do I need to set anything up for this?

I see the following at the top of the results log:

Building Boost.Regex with Unicode/ICU support disabled.
HINT: define the environment variable ICU_PATH to point to the
root directy of your ICU installation if you have one.
Couldn't find utypes.h in

but am unsure if I need to remedy something or whether this is a red herring
and not the cause of the discrepancy.

A new release set is currently in progress (last set a week ago) so by
morning I should have some updated results to upload.

Paul John Baxter

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com