Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-14 14:24:51

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

> Thanks for your efford! Unfortunately this doesn't enlight me at all. I've
> attached a small test containing some adapted code from Wave which prints
> out some (hopefully) meaningful values. Could you please compile and run
> this snippet on your True64 platforms and send me the output? (This sample

Hope you meant "CW MacOSX platforms" ;-)

> only needs Boost on the include path, so I don't have included a Jamfile).

When I run it on MacOSX 10.2.8 I get:

====
Parsing: May 14 2005 14:17:22
Segmentation fault
====

Doesn't seem helpful so far :-(

By the way it also produces warnings about "implicit arithmetic
conversion from 'int' to 'char'" inside ..::time_conversion_helper(const
char*)

I'll see what the debugger says about the fault.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com