Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-14 16:07:13

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

> Rene Rivera wrote:

>>>By the way it also produces warnings about "implicit arithmetic
>>>conversion from 'int' to 'char'" inside
>>>..::time_conversion_helper(const
>>>char*)
>
> Where exactly?

Sorry.. it didn't say. Had to do some extra work to have the compiler
tell me the file/line of the warnings..

boost/spirit/symbols/impl/tst/ipp:234
boost/spirit/symbols/impl/tst/ipp:174

And even though CW tells me the complete instantiation chain up to those
lines.. It does it without files/lines so it would be a lot of work to
decipher those from the context.

>>>I'll see what the debugger says about the fault.
>>
>>It segfaults in
>>boost::spirit::chlit<char>::test<char>(char)const where the
>>ch_ = 'M'. This is called, eventually, from line 114 of
>>testwave.cpp, i.e. the parse.
>
> Doesn't help me either :-(

Sorry.. again.. But the compiler isn't very helpful :-(

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com