Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-23 14:50:21

At 02:27 2005-05-23, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>The regression tests of Wave on the vc-8_0 platform are marked as failed
>(http://tinyurl.com/d6a83), but the corresponding log pages show that the
>tests succeeded (for instance: http://tinyurl.com/d3qs2). Ok, there are lots
>of warnings about depreciated names which should be fixed, but the runs exit
>with code '0'.

which one ran with exit '0' ? (not a good return, iiuc)
the errors _I_ seem to be getting look like:
C:\Projects\results\bin\boost\libs\wave\test\build\testwave.test\vc-8_0\debug\runtime-link-static\testwave.exe.manifest:general
error c1010070:Failed to load and parse the manifest. The system cannot
find the file specified.

Since Dave recently changed something regarding manifest files and I now
see many errors like this, I just deleted my entire results\bin directory
before staring my last regression run (started about 45 minutes ago). I
suspect this will trigger a _massive_ rebuild of many things so it may take
a while for the results to show up.