Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-25 02:12:30

At 23:19 2005-05-24, you wrote:
>Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> > Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
>
> >> I'd like to ask all Windows testers to download the latest zlib and
> >> libbzip sources and configure two environment variables so that the
> >> tests will build.
>
> > Done.
>
>Thanks.
>
> > "Nothing obvious happenes"
>
>I'm not sure what this means.

apologies, the original quote was from a very early text only "adventure"
game and was actually (I typoed it originally) "Nothing obvious happens."

what it means is that I did as you asked, and there appears to be no
corresponding changes in the results of the regression tests.

I even built the libraries using updated (from vc++6) workspace definitions.
Am I supposed to now put these someplace so that the boost build system can
find them?
What next?