Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-25 13:38:27

Reece Dunn wrote:

> Looking at http://tinyurl.com/8yqrq, it appears that it is
> trying to embed the manifest file into the exe as part of the
> resource data associated with it, but for some reason is failing.
>
> Is this a global problem (i.e. are all projects affected) in
> which case it is probably a BBv1 issue. I have built projects
> with BBv2, so that appears to be fine (using VC8 beta 2 -
> 14.00.50215.44).

It seems to be a global problem not related to Wave only (as you pointed
out: http://tinyurl.com/8yqrq).

> In the build directory, is there the correct EXE file
> (because the manifest tool is unable to find it)?

When the error occurred first a couple of days ago there was additionally
the correct output from the test executable in the logs, but it isn't
anymore now.

But all I can do from here is to guess... I have no direct access to VC8
right now so I'm not able to reproduce it here.

Regards Hartmut

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com