Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-31 10:47:37

Joaquin M Lopez Munoz wrote:

>Seems like none of dmcgrath tests are very active.
>It'd be great if Dirxion or OSL (but not both) could upgrade
>to gcc 4.0 so as to not depend at all from dmcgrath and
>have everything covered (3.3 & 4.0)

    MacOS 10.4 (Tiger), which includes gcc 4.0, is on its way to me. I
had not been ready to upgrade for other reasons.

    What I'm not clear on is whether gcc 3.3 will still be there in
10.4. If it is not then Doug Gregor (OSL) and I would not both be able
to upgrade without the gcc 3.3 tests being lost. (I'm also wondering if
CodeWarrior is going to have problems due to CodeWarrior's dependence on
some of Apple's stuff which will change with the upgrade).

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com