Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-01 14:25:24

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>>Doug Gregor wrote:
>>
>>>I get "We're sorry, but we were unable to find the page you
>>>requested."
>>
>>Perhaps related to this change?
>>
>>http://build.redshift-software.com:9990/changes/603
>
> I just made changes local to iostreams, and validated the file before checking
> it in. What did I screw up?

Not saying you did ;-) I was just pointing out the last commit that
could be a problem.

> One thing I did which I'm not sure about is include a mark-expected-failures
> element containing several test elements and several toolset elements:
>
> <mark-expected-failures>
> <test name="code_converter_test"/>
> <test name="wide_stream_test"/>
> <toolset name="gcc-2.95.3-linux"/>
> <toolset name="mingw"/>
> <toolset name="mingw-3_4_2"/>
> <note author="Jonathan Turkanis" refid="19"/>
> </mark-expected-failures>
>
> Could this confuse the reporting system?

Don't think so.. As something like that is done for other libraries.

I looked at the diff of what you did. And I can't see anything glaring.
So it might be entirely on Meta-comm's side.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com