Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-02 18:42:04

Vincent Jamart writes:
> Concerning boost regression tests, I downloaded that script and embedded
> our QA procedure with it.
>
> When I lauch the tests on AIX 5.1 (vacpp6) with:
> python ./regression.py --runner=FFT-vacpp_6 --toolset=vacpp
>
> I then have these messages that I'm investigating the cause:
>
> ...failed updating 6 targets...
> ...skipped 3 targets...
> ...updated 19 targets...

In this particular context the above means that 'process_jam_log' (a
tool which is used to locally post-process regression results before
sending uploading them to our FTP) has failed to build. Could you post
the error messages that preceeded this?

> # Searching for "process_jam_log" in
> "/home/qa/cvsboost/boost/bin/boost/tools/regression/build/process_jam_log"...
> Traceback (most recent call last):

[...]
> Exception: Cannot find "process_jam_log" in any of the following
> locations:
> /home/qa/cvsboost/process_jam_log
> /home/qa/cvsboost/boost/bin/boost/tools/regression/build/process_jam_log
>
> But
> /home/qa/cvsboost/boost/bin/boost/tools/regression/build/process_jam_log
> exists indeed as a directory with that under...

[...]

That's fine but the script searches for the 'process_jam_log'
_executable_.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering