Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 06:50:58

John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>try again - or mail it to me direct?

I did in the mean time. There could be a problem because my portable is dead
and thus I'm treating all my mails via a portal and I'm not sure if this
attach. is handled well by the portal. If you did not get it I will ask a
colleague to send you the file.

>The things to check are:
>
>Is is_convertible defined *after* is_enum at all?

Yes it is defined later on.

> It could be some weird
>header dependency thing that only gets triggered for vacpp (I've checked
>and
>everything is defined in the right order for gcc compiles). If this is the
>
>case then what happens if you just forward declare is_convertible?

Brilliant idea!!! It compiles now! So is this the way to go than? If so, do
you prefer me to send you a patch or do you prefer to patch it yourself?

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com