Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-08 19:20:07

Rene Rivera writes:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>
>> ... which makes me realize that I stopped getting mails from our
>> snapshot-making script after an OS X upgrade two days ago :(. Things
>> are up & running now, but it's very likely that this was the culprit
>> we were looking for.
>
> Would it be possible to CC the testing list with some of those
> emails? I imagine all the emails would get be too much :-)

Yes, that's two per hour.

> At least that way we can all help keep an eye on it.

Right, but ideally we'd like to have just one place to keep an eye on,
the report pages.

I've just implemented the second item on the
http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Boost.Testing
TODO list:

  * Detect broken status/explicit-failures-markup.xml and show a
    prominent message in reports.

    * Same with CVS update errors
    * Same with outdated tarball

If something goes wrong, the warnings will appear in red at the very
top of every report page.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering