Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-17 06:43:39

At 04:08 2005-06-17, you wrote:
>"Victor A. Wagner Jr." <vawjr_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> >>Was it only that one test that was failing? We could easily add an
> >><asynch-exceptions> feature and set it to "on" in that test's
> >>requirements.
> >
> > there was (at the time) only one failure showing non-green in the vc-8_0
> > (maybe it was before the date-time problem was marked expected failure)
> > results.
> > I don't know how easy it would be to add it to a specific instance since
> > (from my brief reading of the /EH options page in MSDN) it appears that
> the
> > order in which the options appear affects what's used and /EHs and /EHa
> > would need some close looking at, since the testing framework needs at
> > least on of them.
>
>I already analyzed the issues and did it for BBv2. See
>tools/build/v2/tools/msvc.jam

good, then as soon as we've finished this release there won't be any issue
right?
We're going to be dropping BBv1 and switching to v2?

in about 24 hours, I'm going to be gone for 3 weeks
the system will be left running mostly unattended
is this something that really needs to be addressed before the release
(i.e. before I leave?)