Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-22 12:29:25

Stephen W. Carson wrote:

>Doug Gregor wrote:
>

>>> It's a really strange error message, especially since others have a
>>> similar configuration to Dirxion's and haven't had a problem. The
>>> dmcgrath tests are running on Tiger (with a G4 Powerbook) as well, but
>>> haven't shown the same issues... Stephen, have you upgraded to Xcode
>>> 2.1?
>>

>No, I had not upgraded yet. I guess I should, eh?

Actually, there was a reason I didn't upgrade to XCode 2.1 now that I
think about it. I'm afraid that the CodeWarrior 9.5 tests might break
once I do that because CW is reliant on some things that are installed
with XCode. I was planning to hunt around and see if CW needed an update
to work with XCode 2.1 before making the move.

I figured that it was more important to keep the CW tests stable since
others are running gcc 4.0.

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO