Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-09 17:27:27

"Aleksey Gurtovoy" <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> Yes, and these need to be renamed. As it has been numerously stated
> here, having a toolset name conforming to our standard naming
> conventions
> (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.testing/1321) is
> essential to being able to mark up things properly.
>
> Beman, Martin, Toon, could you please address this issue for the
> toolsets you are testing with? (Please see
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.testing/877 for the
> instructions).

I followed those instructions some time ago for BGDX (Apple OS/X), and they
worked fine. For Windows XP SP2, however, the toolset (which is in the
runner directory) isn't found. The bjam.log file has lots of:

    gcc-3_3_3-cygwin-tools.jam: No such file or directory
    gcc-3_3_3-cygwin-tools.jam: No such file or directory
    gcc-3_3_3-cygwin-tools.jam: No such file or directory

Any ideas? Python version is 2.3.3.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com